Kirjoittaja Aihe: Onnettomuuksia  (Luettu 132282 kertaa)

Poissa Murgo

• Tavallinen torppari
Vs: Onnettomuuksia
« Vastaus #175 : 11 Marraskuu, 2017, 16:12:56 »
Ei hitto, pitäisiköhän alkaa käyttää prätkäkypärää ja sirpaleliiviä lennättäessä?  ;D

Poissa matipa 74

• Tavallinen torppari
« Vastaus #176 : 11 Marraskuu, 2017, 16:17:04 »
Panssarilasista tehty kasvihuone olis hieno ;D
olis lämmin ei olis ötököitä ja kaikki muukin lentävä ei elollinen partikkeli pysyisi ulkona.

Poissa samiwhat

• TLR-Tiimipelotti
  • Yyberfyyrer Torppari
  • Torppari #94, SIL, Valkka, Ämmässuo
« Vastaus #177 : 11 Marraskuu, 2017, 16:44:24 »
https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php

This is not me, but here is his story. He is lucky to be alive. For those who never saw Roman's pics, here is your chance to see what could happen. This was shared on FB.

Quote:
"I do not mind sharing....The short story is,,,It was a completely cloudy gray day and even with a all neon yellow/orange helicopter, I lost orientation. The long story is....I do not fly 3D but I enjoy big air tricks. On this day I was flying very casual about 75 foot up and hovering inverted and just going to practice hovering. I rolled back up right and the heli started to descend so I was trying to orient myself and recover. I kept adding positive pitch but it was still going down. I did not panic so the thought of flipping the self level did not occur to me. From my point of view, it looked like it was going down on the other side of the runway but in fact it was coming towards me. I did not figure out why this happened until after the crash. I did not roll upright as I thought but instead was knife edge. Since I was adding positive pitch, it was coming towards me. By the time I saw it coming at me, it was only 20 feet away at head level at full head speed with positive pitch and all I could do was twist my head and body away. It struck my head, back and face and bounced off of me and landed about 40 feet behind me. I was by myself and I knew my injuries were bad and I was bleeding a lot. I got a rag out of my truck to slow the bleeding and I kept telling myself to stay awake because If I passed out before I called 911 I would bleed out and die. I am not afraid to die but I wanted to be alive for my wife and kids. I knew that if I could not call for help, that my wife would not come looking for me until it was too late and I did not want her to find my cold dead body lying on the taxi way. I was able to call 911 and EMS arrived and transported me to the local hospital. My injuries were so bad that they immediately tried to pack the wound in my face to stop the bleeding and they transported me by ambulance to Houston Memorial. It had been several hours since the impact and while I was in the Houston E.R. I could still feel myself bleeding down my neck. This told me that I indeed could have bled to death if I was knocked unconscious or passed out. So I sincerely can say that I thank Jesus Christ for saving my soul and saving my life!!! Currently the cut has healed together and the stitches, staples and metal screws have been removed. But I am left with three metal plates in my head and a long scar on my face. I am going thru therapy to stretch my jaw open so I can put food in my mouth. The right side of my face sags down and I can not raise my the right side of my lips or cheek or eyebrow and I can not completely close my right eye without pushing it down with my finger. The doctors said that it can take a year for my nerves to reattach so I can use those parts of my face. I also have lots of headaches and face and jaw pain. Since the surgery I am getting better but it is slow. I have good days and bad days. All in all I am happy and I trying to get back into flying. Recently I flew my airplane and I felt ok but when I tried to fly my little Blade 450, I would get flash backs and a quiver of fear. Last Saturday, for the first time I watch one of my friends fly his 3D routine and it was very hard for me not to be scared and walk further away. It will take time but I will get back into flying my r/c helicopter

Team TLR on eniten Suomen pääkaupunkiseudun RC-lennokkikentille levinnein Teami.
Mikado Logo Xxxtreme 800 / Mikado Logo 690SX/ MSH Protos 380

Poissa TeroS

• Nörtinpentu - Valiotorppari
  • Yyberfyyrer Torppari
  • RC-Kopterit TreRC
« Vastaus #178 : 11 Marraskuu, 2017, 17:13:14 »
Oikeestaan loppujen homma on kuitenkin ihan kaikkien omassa valinnassa, itse olet vastuussa siitä mitä teet, myös lennokkikentällä siitä mitä lennokki/kopteri/härpäke tekee.

Ja juu, toi jälki on nimenomaan lavan palasta, en tiä onko friikissä ollut tuota, tää on ruotsista luettu.

Mä en ihan hirveesti lähde kokenutta kuskia neuvomaan esimerkiksi just etäisyyksistä, hän tiedostaa asian itse. Aloitteleville ja ehkä satunnaiselle yleisön edustajalle tieto voi tulla uutena tai enemmän miettimisen arvoisena.

Jos joku ehdoin tahdoin haluaa pörrätä nenän edessä niin siitä vaan, itse en siinä seiso vieressä :)

Olen kuitenkin melko varma että kaikki meistä tiedostavat käsitteen "turvallisuus" ja mitä se pitää sisällään, etäisyyshän on vain yksi osa siitä.

Poissa Dutchman

• Seniori torppari
« Vastaus #179 : 14 Marraskuu, 2017, 19:33:12 »

Jos joku ehdoin tahdoin haluaa pörrätä nenän edessä niin siitä vaan, itse en siinä seiso vieressä :)

Olen kuitenkin melko varma että kaikki meistä tiedostavat käsitteen "turvallisuus" ja mitä se pitää sisällään, etäisyyshän on vain yksi osa siitä.
Ja tietty pilottikin voisi huomioida että muutkin edes selän takana olisi turvassa. Itse olen muutamia kertoja leireillä joutunut ottamaan katselijana pakkia. Joku ihme kahdeksas aisti pyysi ottamaan askelia taakse vaikka tikuissa olikin olevinaan hyvä pilotti.

Poissa Murgo

• Tavallinen torppari
« Vastaus #180 : 15 Marraskuu, 2017, 17:03:59 »
Tuosta lennätysasu: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Trade-Assurance-anti-riot-suit-body_60395853131.html?spm=a2700.7724857.main07.21.15258608hIAumI&s=p

Ei luodinkestävä mutta todennäköisesti lavankestävä. Sirpaleliivissä kun on se huono puoli ettei suojaa käsivarsia. Toisaalta se taas suojaa kaulaa paremmin. :D
« Viimeksi muokattu: 15 Marraskuu, 2017, 17:07:03 kirjoittanut Murgo »

Poissa R3DgRu

• Opetteleva torppari
« Vastaus #181 : 15 Marraskuu, 2017, 18:11:24 »
Tuosta lennätysasu: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Trade-Assurance-anti-riot-suit-body_60395853131.html?spm=a2700.7724857.main07.21.15258608hIAumI&s=p

Ei luodinkestävä mutta todennäköisesti lavankestävä. Sirpaleliivissä kun on se huono puoli ettei suojaa käsivarsia. Toisaalta se taas suojaa kaulaa paremmin. :D
Lähteekö joku kimppaan? Minimi tilauserä näkyi olevan 500 kpl. :D
SAB Goblin Raw | SAB Goblin 380 | FrSky Taranis QX7S | Phoenix RC