Kirjoittaja Aihe: Hello from Berlin  (Luettu 3843 kertaa)

Doc Tom

• Vieras
Hello from Berlin
« : 05 Maaliskuu, 2011, 13:12:32 »
Hello my Name is Tom, i´am from Germany Berlin.

My Wife is comming from Suomi (Hämeenlinna). We will visit suomi in July 2011.

Berliinissä on minulla Helikopterikoulu  :)  www.toms-heli-school.de

My Children speaks Suomea, but i understand only a little bit.

Maybe, i can visit some of your Flyingplaces if i been there.

Kind Regards

Doc Tom

Poissa kimce

• Pro torppari
  • - sähköllä olisit jo ilmassa -
Vs: Hello from Berlin
« Vastaus #1 : 05 Maaliskuu, 2011, 13:20:16 »
Welcome to Finland. We have a few people in Hämeenlinna who are interested in helicopters and also rc-airplanes. Will you be in our town then?
Walkera 4#3B V2 + 4G3
Gaui ep 200v2 fes microbeast
Formosa
Dymond Albatros
Hangar 9 - DeNight Special
Futaba 7C 2,4 GHz

Poissa jaska.t

• Modetorppari
  • RC-Kopterit Ry.#3.Kunniajäsen.Ämmässuo.
« Vastaus #2 : 05 Maaliskuu, 2011, 13:21:36 »
Toivotan sinut RC-Kopterit Ry:nn puolesta
mukaan ihan hieno homma.
Kieli taito meikäläisellä tosi huono.
Toivottavasti jotain ymmärrät tästä kirjoituksesta.

Doc Tom

• Vieras
« Vastaus #3 : 05 Maaliskuu, 2011, 13:34:24 »
Welcome to Finland. We have a few people in Hämeenlinna who are interested in helicopters and also rc-airplanes. Will you be in our town then?

Yes i will be there, we live in Iittala at my Wifes Familiy. I will be happy to see some Pilots :-)

Doc Tom

• Vieras
« Vastaus #4 : 05 Maaliskuu, 2011, 13:37:44 »
Toivotan sinut RC-Kopterit Ry:nn puolesta
mukaan ihan hieno homma.
Kieli taito meikäläisellä tosi huono.
Toivottavasti jotain ymmärrät tästä kirjoituksesta.

Kiitos tervehdyksestä, minun vaimo kääntää tekstin ;-)

Poissa kimce

• Pro torppari
  • - sähköllä olisit jo ilmassa -
« Vastaus #5 : 05 Maaliskuu, 2011, 13:50:05 »
Yes i will be there, we live in Iittala at my Wifes Familiy. I will be happy to see some Pilots :-)
You can find us here in kopterit.net and I'm sure you'll fit in the fields at the same time. And you'll also get to know mosquitos here :D You will take your helicopter with you, right?

Maybe you can teach us how to fly  ::)
Walkera 4#3B V2 + 4G3
Gaui ep 200v2 fes microbeast
Formosa
Dymond Albatros
Hangar 9 - DeNight Special
Futaba 7C 2,4 GHz

Doc Tom

• Vieras
« Vastaus #6 : 05 Maaliskuu, 2011, 13:59:57 »
You can find us here in kopterit.net and I'm sure you'll fit in the fields at the same time. And you'll also get to know mosquitos here :D You will take your helicopter with you, right?

Maybe you can teach us how to fly  ::)
I will go to Suomi with Plane and we book a Nissan Micra for the trip. I can´t belive that this "car" will carry us and the Helicopter´s  ;)

If someone have Problems with his Heli or RC-Control then we can meet uns at the field, i will fix the Probs  :)

Doc Tom

• Vieras
« Vastaus #7 : 05 Maaliskuu, 2011, 14:08:50 »
Will you be in our town then?
We live in Turuntie near the PUB Vanha Nalle :), if we visit Hämeenlinna.

Poissa mnentwig

• Elävä Legenda
  • this sentence no verb
« Vastaus #8 : 05 Maaliskuu, 2011, 15:51:12 »
>> Maybe you can teach us how to fly
oh we've got an excellent place here down the coast (Helsinki, Hentta).
You can practise fast forward flight all day long. And the heli stays in place all the time  ;D
works only one way, though. The other way it gets very fast very quickly...
yea we got some complaints about the wind only today ...

Helsinki is ~ 30 minutes driving distance, "Hentta" and "Röylä" are the places where most of the action happens.
And "Petikko" maybe, but it's more a fixed-wing club.

PS: In case you're considering a new school heli: a great T-Rex 700 gasser conversion was for sale a while ago actually quite close to where you're staying.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 05 Maaliskuu, 2011, 16:08:33 kirjoittanut mnentwig »

Doc Tom

• Vieras
« Vastaus #9 : 05 Maaliskuu, 2011, 16:49:05 »

PS: In case you're considering a new school heli: a great T-Rex 700 gasser conversion was for sale a while ago actually quite close to where you're staying.
Thank you, our newest Heli´s are two 6HV for the school. We are Dealer for Compass, Align, Mikado, SLS, etc.

Poissa mnentwig

• Elävä Legenda
  • this sentence no verb
« Vastaus #10 : 05 Maaliskuu, 2011, 17:30:27 »
Hi,

if you're really planning to fly, it's worth to spend a thought what support you can get locally.
We've got Align (trex-store.com), Hirobo (sabe.fi), Thunder tiger (sabe.fi, for example).  
Cross-border orders usually take a week at least. It's really annoying, since the summer is too short to wait for spares.
Nitro fuel is sometimes hard to get, and if you buy at the wrong shop, ridiculously expensive.
Right now, the list price for a gallon cool power 30 % is  € 48.60. Of course, nobody actually pays the list price.

Doc Tom

• Vieras
« Vastaus #11 : 05 Maaliskuu, 2011, 22:42:26 »
Hi,

if you're really planning to fly, it's worth to spend a thought what support you can get locally.
We've got Align (trex-store.com), Hirobo (sabe.fi), Thunder tiger (sabe.fi, for example).  
Cross-border orders usually take a week at least. It's really annoying, since the summer is too short to wait for spares.
Nitro fuel is sometimes hard to get, and if you buy at the wrong shop, ridiculously expensive.
Right now, the list price for a gallon cool power 30 % is  € 48.60. Of course, nobody actually pays the list price.

Thank you. If i take an Heicoper with me, i will take an T-Rex 500 FBL(V-Stabi) with me. But i Think i leave that at home und go to Look only at your Flightfields and maybe i can help somebody.

Doc Tom

• Vieras
« Vastaus #12 : 13 Heinäkuu, 2011, 11:01:25 »
I will arrive at 22.07.2011 please contact me for Flying under info@toms-heli-school.de in english or suomi

see you

Tom