Kirjoittaja Aihe: my X7  (Luettu 4461 kertaa)

Poissa mnentwig

• Elävä Legenda
  • this sentence no verb
my X7
« : 05 Huhtikuu, 2012, 20:51:37 »
Moi,

I've written down my comments on the X7 over at rcheliaddicts (link). I hope it's useful...
Of course, I'm always complaining, but everything is relative... I've tried a Henseleit, and parts started to fall off after 30 seconds :)

I'm very happy with the way this heli flies, guess I'd buy it again. Especially now that parts are available also locally.
Mine isn't geared to compete in the xxxtreme power department, but to avoid LiPo abuse, for consistent performance and regular flying. Knock on wood...
This one likes to roll. Want a corkscrew, have to fly it yourself.
And you can set absurd cyclic pitch, for crazy flip/roll rates at rather low headspeed => long flight time.

Well, let's see what Align has cooking. They are going the right way, IMHO, with their forthcoming new tail slider design and DFC head (boomstrike, anybody?...)
Until then, the X7 probably doesn't need upgrades, except maybe for weight saving. Hint: using all the parts in the box. is optional ...
« Viimeksi muokattu: 05 Huhtikuu, 2012, 21:02:30 kirjoittanut mnentwig »

Poissa mnentwig

• Elävä Legenda
  • this sentence no verb
Vs: my X7
« Vastaus #1 : 05 Huhtikuu, 2012, 22:18:59 »
BTW: According to the V-bar log, the 2+ year old Hyperion 5000 mAh packs, discharged down to 3.65 V, will do more than 7:30 min of backyard 3D!

Poissa Maikko

• Jäsen 2023
Vs: my X7
« Vastaus #2 : 06 Huhtikuu, 2012, 00:46:56 »
Pari kertaa ollaan Markuksen kanssa käyty kopteroimassa ja täytyy sanoa että toi sen X7 on ihan naurettavan nopea flippaamaan. Lavat sakkaa, mutta silti kaikki turhat värinät pysyy poissa.